Writer's Major Block

Hi Blogville,
I can't remember the last time I was here! Gosh it's been ages...for some reason,my brain has refused to co-operate with my fingers to type something worthwhile...hence the reason I just check out my favourite bloggers' sites on blogville and exit sharpishly.
But now,I've decided to put down whatever comes to my mind regardless of how stupid or unintelligent it is!)
yeah that's what am going to do...otherwise my account will just expire on blogville and I still won't be the wiser for it.
Having gone through my fav people's blog,I really wonder how they come up with very intelligent write ups o!(God please help,open my mind and let me see through your eyes.)
Ok let me just say that the most recent development that has really made a difference in my life is the fact that God has pruned me and is still pruning me and helping me to NOT be a judgemental human being...imagine o! It was an eye opener for me and I prayed that day to see people through God's eyes.
First sign that I was being transformed was when I got on the bus and saw this drunk guy swaggering and cussing like a sailor,I suddenly felt a surge of pity for him and I prayed for him in my heart...Now I am work in progress and I know that from time to time,I "may mess up" but I know and believe I will grow...well you may ask how that is a sign...well moi before would have started insulting the poor guy in my heart like(olofo somebody,who sent you to go and get drunk,I really hope you get beaten ode jati jati!)...but that night I just thought of what he must be going through for him to go soak himself up in alcohol and I felt real pity for him.
I digress...anyways point is I will visit you more oven blogville and pour down my gibberish yarns regardless of how senseless it sounds. Infact I intend to visit you more than once a day o and I'll drop a line sha(at least)!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You're not a tree... make that move!

Thankful Saturday V6

Re: In The Name of All Things Men.