This post is my view...it is not fiction...it is real!!! I don't know how to start this...so I'll just start! I believe in God because I have experienced Him personally and I came to realise He is real...His love for me is unfathomable and this has been demonstrated in several aspects of my life... At some point in my life, I decided to stop playing church and stop being your usual nominal Christian and just go all out to know Him...so I sought to discover God for me(He truly doesn't hide Himself from those that diligently seek Him) God is real...I realised this and experienced it through different situations I went through and how were it not for his grace,I wouldn't be! When I lost my mum many years back, He showed up as my Comforter , I don't know how I went through that phase in my life, but all I know is His grace saw me through...in retrospect, I know I never could have survived that ordeal without God on my side. When you've been broke,bust and disgusted ...
Was stuck on the train in the middle of no where for a while...national rail can like to get their acts together!What better time to write/type than then:) Here are the random thoughts that came to me based on Vera's radio show...but before then, enjoy this track... Don't blame the men for the lies,blame the women who will swallow any lie so long as it makes them look good...don't blame the women,blame the men who put them in that state. Personally I'm of the opinion that a strong onus is on the woman to decide not to be stupid...we are nuturing and very kind...a guy will take you on a ride if he knows he can get away with murder where he's concerned in your life. Sometimes we love the idea of being in love than love itself...it isn't about how you feel,if it was about feeling then I should have killed by now.Reminds me of the time my friend asked me "how can something that feels so good be so wrong"...the act is not wrong darling it is the timing tha...
I am proud to say that preparing for this trip is one of the few times I haven't ran around like a headless chicken plus I didn't miss my flight this time around...I would have gone ballistic on my self if I had...what am I even saying...I am now very time conscious thank you!!!... paying extra cash for a flight booked in advance does that to your psyche remember I said "I changed with a capital C" !!! Hello blogville and how have you all been? It's been a wonderful holiday for me...so far and I pray it remains so...I am happy to tell you that the Internet service is actually not as slow as the last time time I came to 9ja...you can tell I am totally thankful for that particular miracle...awesome!!! The first thing I did on landing on naija soil was to go to university of suya @ Allen avenue for loads of suya...hmmmm...tew delicious...and I've been visiting all the mama puts I can lay my eyes on...(highly recommended ones of course)... Did I tell you Lagos ...
Comments
cuz we are waiting for you..patiently
Adiya
Muse Origins
Muse Origins FB