Crossover Yawa

Follow me @Nolimit2life

2016 was a good year. Dasall.
And I had to suck it in and wear my big girl pants and face my numerous fears... turns out they were all mirages! Funny how life works sometimes...okay maybe not funny lol.
Straight to my gist. My friend's boyfriend who in my opinion is a mistake not because he's a bad person but because he projects his worst fears on her and is limiting in nature... from what I understand about this thing called marriage, whatever you see right now will be magnified by 100 in marriage. The married folks can confirm that if they choose to.
Anyways, she tells me on new year day that her boyfriend is really upset with me, he felt disrespected because of what I said or how I said it, he has vowed not to ever talk to me again etc.
My face went blank... I was like shuo๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„, on top wetin exactly? what did I say that was bigger than mouth? Then I faced my friend and asked her directly if she thought I was actually disrespectful to him, she said she knows I wasn't and she's been trying to explain that to him but he wouldn't listen.
Now for those that don't know me, I am boisterous, outspoken, extremely direct and very full on!
I guess you can say I can threaten your confidence if you hardly have any. Oh let's not forget that when I'm passionate about something; a course or whatever, I can be downright aggressive(not exactly super-cool) but that is who I am and I own it like a bawse.
The truth is in my world, the only reason he exists(in my world) is because of my friend...at the end of the day, she's made her choice my opinion about him can easily be shoved where the sun don't shine!!!
So what did I do? I sent him a message through her letting him know that I will never knowingly disrespect him and I apologised(surprise!๐Ÿ˜ณ) for offending him.
I am growing and I know it. Now I'm off to learn to tone down my aggression๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚!!!
Happy New Year.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You're not a tree... make that move!

Thankful Saturday V6

Re: In The Name of All Things Men.