Paralysis Of Analysis

Follow me @Nolimit2life



According to Wikipedia, "Paralysis of analysis is the state of over-analysing or over-thinking a situation so that a decision or action is never taken, in effect paralyzing the outcome. A decision can be treated as over-complicated, with too many detailed options, so that a choice is never made, rather than try something and change if a major problem arises. A person might be seeking the optimal or "perfect" solution upfront, and fear making any decision which could lead to erroneous results, when on the way to a better solution."

I'm surprised that an apt definition exists for the way I procrastinate! But no more... I'm not that person any more, I'm stepping out and I'm bold to declare it. doesn't matter if the naysayers have something to say, I will simply refer them to what and who My Father says I am... Why don't you join the train and step out by faith this 2014.
what are those seemingly unachievable dreams you've kept bottled up inside all this years?
The Good book even encourages us to make a move! If we keep waiting for the perfect season, I can tell you for free that it's never going to come and I'm not trying to be a prophet of doom...It is the absolute truth!
The world awaits your manifestation... step out and fly!

Please continue to check out www.3six5woman.com to get inspired,encouraged and motivated! Stay positive and make that move;)

Comments

Good Naija Girl said…
Amen! Well said my dear...just what I need to keep repeating to myself daily. Maybe we should form an accountability group to give us a kick in the butt! :)
NoLimit said…
That would be fab!!!:)

Popular posts from this blog

You're not a tree... make that move!

Thankful Saturday V6

Re: In The Name of All Things Men.