"Oro La Fi Mu Ile Aiye Ro" aka Your Words Are Powerful





Follow me @Nolimit2life



It isn't a new discovery, it is just a reminder.
This isn't me being superstitious but seriously your words are powerful; choose what you say wisely.
I was reminded about this today when I spoke to a brother of mine from another mother.
He asked how I was, I replied the customary way "I'm good", he goes really that's all you're going to say?
So I said the truth. To be honest at that point in time, I wasn't feeling 100%, but I was quick to point out to myself and remind myself that it is just a feeling, "this too shall pass"!
If heaven and earth can be created by words... what am I saying, I'm going to far... If corporations and empires can be created by a single thought and words, then what I say matters and I'm not going to let how I feel determine the seeds(words) I sow into my future. 
Guard your thoughts and if only negatives will spew forth from your lips, it is better to bite your tongue and keep it moving!

                                              



Comments

Anonymous said…
Wow, what an inspiring post! I tend to be honest most of the time, and that is a positive thing too. Like, if you only ever say what's on your mind if it's positive, that will not come across as sincere. Buut you can word negativity in a positive way, if htat makes sense. Visiting fromt he A-Z blog challenge list.
NoLimit said…
Absolutely I totally agree with you.
I used to be brutally honest till I realised I was doing more harm than good to people in my life. sometimes people even know the truth (especially when they're absolutely wrong)... they're not looking for a reminder, but there's a way to actually say these things in a positive way.

Popular posts from this blog

You're not a tree... make that move!

Thankful Saturday V6

Re: In The Name of All Things Men.