When God is In It, There Is NoLimit




Follow me @Nolimit2life

There's no limit to God's grace and goodness and I'm a die hard believer of the greatness and infinite mercy and grace of God.
I felt compelled to come share this here right this minute and I don't know why.
To be honest I'm going through stuff in my life and it is so easy to fall into this stupid rut and thought pattern that you're the only one going through $h!t and stuff in your life(Pun intended). But it's a lie, a massive one at that, we're all going through one thing or the order but that doesn't mean life is over. 
Life goes on and whether we like it or not, there's going to be night and day... at least until God says otherwise. So be a soldier and never say never.
One of my favourite quotes says "In the end, everything will be alright...If it isn't alright, then it isn't the end". 
If it is down to your opinion and choice to see your cup half filled, why should you choose to see it half empty? 
All I'm saying is hang in there, stay strong, chin up and keep your head up high, you will break through... it's not the case of "if" it is a case of "When". So "when" you breakthrough, give God all the glory... 

Ps:
I've forgotten how therapeutic writing my thoughts down can be. I have missed this place so much, I'm not sure I can let go.

PPS:
Enjoy this song by Israel and the New Breed. Israel Houghton gets me all the time... I can so relate!

 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You're not a tree... make that move!

Thankful Saturday V6

Re: In The Name of All Things Men.