The Way We Are... Tiwa Savage & Tee Billz meltdown

Follow me @Nolimit2life

Sometimes I read people's comments on events and issues and I sincerely want to pluck out their eyes! Like really!!!
Where in the world is your heart of compassion, what makes people think they can just go on people's page,post, Instagram whatever and just spew forth jargons! Making nasty, horrible, unmentionable comments under the cloak of anonymity!
A friend sent me the Tee Billz posts this morning but I didn't even take much notice, I just went about my normal business of the day till someone's comment on Twitter popped in my line of vision.
I wasn't a happy chappy, because as usual, it was distasteful and uncalled for.
Dear fellow Nigerians or should I say Dear people of the world, depression is real and this guy; Tee Bill just had a meltdown and a soulless being had the guts to say they should have let him jump. WOW! Again WOW! Some people are just filled with slime. You are not that anonymous and I tell you if you were to be traced, you will be found in seconds!
Can we just learn to show empathy as a nation? Regardless of what he did or did not do, he is first a human being. Thankful for people who went over to help rescue him, the likes of BankyW and one the Okoye twins. I pray you Tee Billz get the help you need and I pray that tides will turn for you in a positive way hence forth.
I feel so sorry for Tiwa Savage, because as usual tongues that know nada about the science of the Balogun household are wagging unnecessarily but I'm positive she's a strong woman and she will pull through for her family.
Regardless of what was said or wasn't said, can we just let this couple fix up without the nasty meddling of outsiders who have no clue?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You're not a tree... make that move!

Thankful Saturday V6

Re: In The Name of All Things Men.