Long Overdue Thankfulness 004

Praise shouldn't come when everything is seemingly okay...Cobhams Asuquo said this in one of his wonderful worship song and I thought to myself...wow...he is on point!
So here is me saying Lord I know you are a living God and you reign in the affairs of men...You know all things and I NoLimit choose to worship regardless of the circumstance....drawing strength from your grace.
You can check the track out here...don't know how to embed from sturv.com to my blog...any teacher? while we are @ it...enjoy this video...




I have received so many divine favours...yes divine 'cos I know it wasn't by my power or it wasn't a case of oh I qualified for it...here are some of the things I am thankful for...


I am thankful for:

1.My Nephew: He applied to some secondary schools here...but he had his eyes on a particular one.(well I'm not sure that's what they call it here in the UK but where I come from that is what they call it ie Secondary School!:))
People in the UK can bear me witness when I say it a tough one especially when the school is a good one...the available spaces are highly competed for.
He(His parents) got a letter saying he failed to get an admission to the school and the boy was so sad it was horrible...some days later...he(his parents) got another letter apologising for the last one...apparently they said they marked the script wrongly and they had to re-mark...this time around,my nephew got an admission to the school...I guess to say he was delirious with joy will be putting it mildly...this could only have been the G-O-D @ work!!!

2.I don't want to go into details about this particular one...but let's just say God honoured His words and made "the stone which the builders rejected to become the chief cornerstone"...can't say more than that...but all I can say is you can't keep a blessed man down!

3.Blogville...My last post generated some heat!!! It wasn't even intentional but I'm glad it did 'cos I learnt via that post...it is good to learn from others,it doesn't necessarily mean my stand on some issues have shifted(hee hee hee @ Entitled God is still Sovereign!)...it just means that you learn everyday and other people's view point count!
Also on June 11th some of us will be writing a post about our view on the Proverbs 31 woman...it promises to be exciting... so check:Funms, LNQ, Zoe the believer, Jaycee, Gee(Giagerry), Mamarita, moi and hopefully Charri and Simeone's blogs for update on that particular day.

4.God's Grace and Mercy....God's Grace helps me get favours I don't deserve and His mercies helps me escape punishment I truly deserve...need I say more? and they are new every morning so it has no expiry date! This God is the real deal!!!

5.I'm thankful for new opportunities...He is a God of a second chance...Like someone said and I leave you with it...
In the end, everything is okay...if it's not okay, then it's not the end!!!

Enjoy the rest of the week people...and enjoy this track by one of my fav UK artist...Guvna B!

Comments

Unknown said…
loling at that last post. Lets see whether the rejoinder will generate the same heat. lol

I concur with that grace and mercy of God o. I thank Him for it every single day, knowing I wouldn't be where I am today, without them. Thank God for your life as well.

- LDP
Nee Fe Mi said…
love the songs - Thank God for divine mercy, favor & grace. It shall be permanent
bArOquE said…
Yes oh, God is ever faithful to his word...he is almighty!
Jennifer A. said…
Cobhams is definitely talented. Can't wait for the outcome of June 11th.
Jennifer A. said…
Lol. Now dancing like David danced...the skank dance!
doug said…
I'm grateful for finally finding the root of this Jesus boogie thing.
Anonymous said…
Thank God for number 1! Wow that stuff doesn't normally happen, glad he got in :)

Popular posts from this blog

You're not a tree... make that move!

Thankful Saturday V6

Re: In The Name of All Things Men.