Okay here I am now... let's run this show!
Five ways to Win My Heart...
Haven't really thought about this but I'll just think as I type:)
You'll win my heart if you:
1. Level up with me all the time... By that I mean being honest with me. I can't stand dishonest and untrustworthy people....people who say good morning and you have to check outside to confirm if it really is (an extreme case and it really depends on your location:)) ... If you promise to do something or say something and find out that you're not able to keep your promise, by all means say so don't "code" it or try to pull a fast one to cover my face... it won't work or if it works and I eventually find out, there goes the trust I have for you in the bin!
Bottom-line is whether hot or cold, serve me the truth all the time!
2. Help out around the house... what I sometimes jokingly refer to as domesticated :P
No I don't need a slave but I don't have to pick up after you 24/7 of my life, the least you can do is help yourself too,I'm afraid that is not part of the deal... you should be able to boil water without burning it come on!
3. Give me your full attention. When you're with me, I need to know you're there and not with A,B,C or D ie via Blackberry, Android or Iphone...this could lead to major loss of/damage to your phone or a major fine :P
You need to be there physically and mentally otherwise...
4. Are humble and not just playing at what I call "humbility", there's a difference between the two... the first is genuine and the other is an act...a play at deception...I don't think I need to break this down, this is quite self explanatory...need I say more..
5. Positive, witty and humorous... I am witty and humorous myself so what do you expect???*wearing my cools shades*.
Seriously you need to find a way to laugh at life regardless of what you're going true, if you can't "look and laff" then there's issue...You don't have to be the court-jester to be humorous...I guess that's just a way of looking at life...it can either be "half-filled" or "half-empty"