Day 27 A Quote I Try To Live By

Follow me @Nolimit2life

This should be easy.
I don't know the context Shakespeare used it but it is a motto for me! And I try to live by it.
The quote or should I say one of the quotes I try to live by is "To thine own self be true"!
In other words, you can lie to people, people can lie to you but don't lie to yourself.
Be true to who you are, don't lose yourself in the madness called modern life.
I totally get the concept of "fake it till you make it" and it works so I won't and can't knock it.
I also know that while faking it till you make it, it is important to not lose touch with the real you.
The "you" underneath the business suit; who you are when no one is looking really matters.
I try to live by this principle and sometimes I fail but you know what, I just dust my self up and move on!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You're not a tree... make that move!

Thankful Saturday V6

Re: In The Name of All Things Men.