Day11 - My Family

Follow me @Nolimit2life

I know I know i know! I've been AWOL again, but tbh my reasons are valid! Trust me, I will share the gist with you when the time is right!
Let's just say, the storm is over!:)
Okay back to my post...

There's this saying that your family members are friends bestowed on you... you didn't choose them, you just happened to be there but friends are families we choose... Well I'm paraphrasing but you understand what I mean.
I love my family and friends and I totally appreciate them. They are my support system, the ones I can count on and rely on to be there for me at 2am in the morning. The ones I can mail at 6am to check my presentation for me!
The ones that will tell me the truth no matter how hurtful it is.
I hear of how people get shafted by their friends, how they get misguided by their families, how friends and families destroy each other but you know what? I'm thankful that God has blessed me with good people!
I don't even know what I've done to deserve it.... truth is I'm not even trying to figure that one out!(I love to let sleeping dogs lie you know:)).
It hasn't always been that way, but after falling into the wrong crowd one time too many while growing up, I knew to choose my friends wisely!
I know there are people who feel they were born into the wrong family, if you're reading this mail, it really doesn't matter, you can still build your support system with positive people. don't let the lies from one person stunt your growth. You're fabulous, you're fantastic and heaven is smiling on you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You're not a tree... make that move!

Thankful Saturday V6

Re: In The Name of All Things Men.