Day 26 Things I Like And Dislike About Myself

Follow me @Nolimit2life

Well I guess we all have things we like or dislike about ourselves.
I'm going to blog about just one particular thing and yes I'm summarising 'cos I will type till tomorrow if I start! Let's not open pandora's box okay?

Right so there's something I like about myself that I dislike at the same time depending on the situation at hand.
I like the fact that I don't now how to keep malice... Yet I dislike this too!
The longest time I ever kept malice was two weeks and that was because I had a fight with a relative and travelled some minutes later, let's just say I didn't have a great trip.
Immediately I got back, I sorted it out and my heart felt lighter again.
Yes I like and dislike this fact about me!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You're not a tree... make that move!

Thankful Saturday V6

Re: In The Name of All Things Men.