Trust

Follow me @Nolimit2life

Humans are bound to fail so don't blame me for not trusting any including myself. Some have asked me if I trusted them and I always came up with the same response consistently... I say I trust the God in you... then to soften the blow, I let them know it isn't about them. I mean I only trust the God in me So pray tell why should I trust you. And my reason is simple, whether we like to admit it or not, we are all flawed and the truth is it takes grace to stay on the path of the straight and narrow. 
Truth is in the right atmospheric condition for misbehaving we really don't know what we are capable of, let's just say only Grace and keeping within the boundaries God has set for us is keeping most of us. so please pretty please don't tell me you trust yourself. I know people that came back to say stuff like "Nolimit I couldn't believe that was me" ie right after messing up big time that is"... don't put so much "trust" pressure on yourself. Just trust the God in you and admit that you're human and thus fallible and prone to mess up.
Don't get me wrong, this does not mean I've lost faith in humanity because there are amazing people doing amazing things out there. And this is not cynicism, this is accepting my state(and your state) of imperfection for what it is.
So to that friend who felt embarrassed when I said I don't trust her, sweetie it wasn't personal, it is what it is, I trust the God in you but I don't trust you. I think I need to find another diplomatic way of responding to this question. Why do people even ask anyways. Like who wakes up and asks "Do you trust me"? honey just do you and stop asking questions you don't want answered!lol.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You're not a tree... make that move!

Thankful Saturday V6

Re: In The Name of All Things Men.