Yang To My Yin

Follow me @Nolimit2life

Basically, I've always wondered about the description of Yin and Yang... well not really until now.
See I was trying to write something really cool about someone being the Yin to my Yang(I'm pretty sure I've heard it in a song before) then I checked the meaning and I decided that whoever explained it or who ever coined the word Yin & Yang is a chauvinist!(It's okay to laugh, it's not that serious").
So according to dictionary.com,  Yin and Yang:

two complementary principles of Chinese philosophy: Yin is negative,dark, and feminine, Yang positive, bright, and masculine. Their interaction is thought to maintain the harmony of the universe and to influence everything within it.

But my question is why is the negative and dark associated with the feminine and the positive and bright with masculine?

Well I would really want to know!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You're not a tree... make that move!

Thankful Saturday V6

Re: In The Name of All Things Men.