Z- Zap The Negativity!!! End of "A to Z Challenge"... Whoop Whoop!!!

Follow me @Nolimit2life

YAY!!! I made it... I ran, I walked, I crawled, I flew and I even tried jumping but I made ittt!
And for my last post, I will be zapping the negativity and welcoming all the positives to usher me into the new month of May!!!
I'm going to be thankful for at least three things every day in May and I'm going to live in the moment and enjoy doing that completely. I'm not going to worry about my account not being fat and shapeless and I will just appreciate its skinny shape for now:)
I'm going to praise my way to breakthrough and I'm going to ensure I laugh genuinely daily.
No I'm not necessarily going to put up posts about this but I sure will share from time to time.
When or if negative people come my way in the Month of May, I'm going to ensure they leave feeling awesome and positive; and I'm going to ensure I make a difference in someone's life daily by at least making them laugh!
I will do my best to train myself to be more disciplined, neater, cook more often, invite people over for dinner a lot more (food tastes nicer with good friends).
I'm just going to have a fantastic Month 5 and everyday must pay homage to my goal in life. I'm going to connect with the heavens in a way I've never done before, I'm not going to wait for church on Sundays before I get my praise on and in the event that I am so heavy laden that I can't see beyond my nose, I'm going to call unto God for divine reinforcement! So help me God.
I'm glad we made it to April 30th... there's so much to be thankful and I'm unashamedly giving thanks right here, right now for a fantastic 30days.
Looking forward to a marvelous 31days of grace, favour and all things good.
Bring it on May, I'm ready for you... I'm all prayed up, praised up and ready for my blessings!






Comments

B~Natrelle said…
Hello there.
Congratulations on surviving the A-Z Challenge! I didn't get to visit your blog during the crazy month of April so I'm popping over today from the Road Trip. My goal is to visit all the blogs that linked up, before next year's challenge starts up again. Wishing you all the best with your positive endeavours!

Entrepreneurial Goddess

Popular posts from this blog

You're not a tree... make that move!

Thankful Saturday V6

Re: In The Name of All Things Men.